FinTech Futures: webinar “How to detect and prevent account takeover attacks and protect your customers”
Join us on March 10th to learn about the complex and highly organised cybercrime ecosystem that Fintech faces. The 2019 Official Annual Cybercrime Report predicted that by 2021 cybercrime will cause annual losses of $6 trillion globally.
For cybercriminals, fintech accounts are a prime target for attacks. They use sophisticated tools and methods to gain access to your customers’ accounts and monetise this compromised data. Fintechs need robust protection in place, which is in line with their commitment to user experience
In this free webinar, experts from the banking and fintech industry will discuss:
– How bad actors target and monetise attacks against fintechs.
– Nine types of fraud that threaten trust in users’ account security.
– How increasingly unclear fraud signals allow attackers to access accounts undetected.
– How to recognise account takeover patterns to detect attacks.
– Steps you can take to deter cybercriminals against attacks and boost your protection.